no appointment needed * paid on your schedule * #1 in-store & online consignment in New England
At Chic Boutique Consignments, we are always looking for trendy new or like-new condition women's designer and better-label brands to stock our racks! We want your best-of-the-best, because our customers want that too! We make consigning easy, work hard to get the best price for your items, ship all over the country, and love that you are choosing to become a Chic Boutique consignor. We price, authenticate, and are proud to say 90% of our items sell within the first 30 days. Please check out our "remember" column, as well as our "no thank-you" brand list below before coming in to consign! Save time and print out our consignment contract above!
Due to Covid-19, our consignment process has changed for the safety of our staff. Please drop off your items with your name and consignor ID clearly written in or on your totes or boxes or if you are a new consignor, please include a completed copy of the contract. Items will then be quarantined for 48-72 hours. Items deemed not acceptable will automatically be donated, no exceptions. Totes and boxes will not be returned.
Not local? No problem. Ship for FREE to either of our locations. To see if your luxury consignment batch qualifies, please e-mail list of items to us. It couldn't be easier to consign with Chic Boutique!
Brands We Love
We only create accounts for new consignors for 10 or more acceptable items. After your account is created, feel free to stop by with any amount of items following our guidelines! (We make an exception for prestigious brand items).
2. Be sure all your items are free from any rips, holes, smells, smoke, or stains. All items should be recently cleaned, in ready-to-wear condition, and ready to sell! All items found damaged during the intake process will be immediately donated, so be sure your items are in perfect condition.
3. All clothing should be neatly folded in shopping bags or containers. No trash bags will be accepted.
4. Be sure to bring in-season items from the past 2-3 years ONLY.
5. Keep track of your balance and status of items using your online account. Checks can be printed as requested for balances $25 or more. You can use your store credit at any time.
6. Attached to your items? Don't consign them! Our job is to sell your items, and make you money on the items you no longer wear- and we do just that!
7. No need to make an appointment! We make consigning with us easy! Please be sure to double check our "no thank-you" brand list, and be sure all items follow the tips below. Due to Covid-19, after the quarantine period, we will donate what we are unable to take (no take-backs). We are very selective during our intake process, but that's why our customers trust us and love to shop at Chic Boutique Consignments!
8. Spread the word! The best way to quickly sell your items is to let others know the BEST place to buy and consign! Share our website and page on Facebook, show us some love with reviews, and keep the word of mouth flowing to all of your favorite ladies!
Coach (new styles)
Diane Von Furstenberg
Rag & Bone
Tiffany & Co
7 For All Mankind
.....just to name a few of our favorites
We will say "no thanks!" to:
Clothing items older than 3 years
Junior Brands (Aeropostale, American Eagle, Abercrombie, etc)
Jones New York
L. L. Bean
New York and Co.
Rock & Republic
Style & Co
White House Black Market